Sunday, September 11, 2011

Autumn Years 8-14 - Carter

ScreenHunter_107

The Carter Family:

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb7925e9

Syble Carter – Knowledge / Romance – Max All Skills

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb79260b

Luci Carter her heiress.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb790c65

Sybil:  While Luci is at school, I think I’ll head to Milkshake Bay and visit with some friends.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_db7911e4

Sybil:  Oh my.  That Theo is really something.  Today he seems even hotter than usual.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_9b79117d

Theo:  Bla.  I can’t believe I caught vampirism.  Finally all that messing around seems to caught up with me.

(Authors Note: No idea how this happened and unfortunately Theo isn’t the only one infected.  Sometimes I leave the simmies alone downtown while I do housework or whatever.  This time it lead to vampirism being unleashed.  I really wasn’t ready for this yet. Darn that ACR.  It’s moments like this when I don’t like you so much.)

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_9b792826

Sybil:  You bad man.  You shouldn’t rob from me.  I’m just a little old granny.  I’m harmless.  Yeah.  He should believe that.  Then I can pull out a big stick and bash the bastard in the head.  He he he.  Oh Sybil.  You are so bad.

ScreenHunter_108

Sybil joins the garden club despite having little or no garden.

ScreenHunter_109

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb792bc1

Luci:  Yes.  I want to learn knowledge like my grandmother.  And I want to max all my skills too.

ScreenHunter_110

Sybil:  Ha.  I did it.  I learned everything.  Now, I wonder if I could woohoo 20 sims before I die.

(Umm. NO!)

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_3b793951

Sybil:  Ugh. These old bones are a creaking today.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb793c18

Late one evening, Luci found Sybil’s body down by her garden.  She had apparently had a heart attack.  There was nothing that could be done to save her.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_5b793c40

Sybil was laid to rest beside her daughter.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_9b793c52

Sybil Carter born August 31, 54 BF died November 1, 12 AF.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb793c67

Luci was understandably upset by the whole matter.  Even her brother stopping by didn’t help.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_7b7942ff

Luci’s brother Antonio suggested getting a pet.  He was thinking of a cute little kitten.  Luci came home with an adult dog named Scarlet.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_db794646

Before bringing Scarlet home, Luci made Antonio promise to take care of Scarlet while she was at college.  He swore he would walk over every day and play with her and take care of her needs. 

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_db794773

Scarlet cheered Luci up so much that she began thinking about living instead of death.  She called up Gaston Ogg, who was about her age, and asked him out on a date.  She had known him since she was little and soon thought she was in love.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb7947d0

Gaston gave Luci her first kiss.  In return Luci gave Gaston everything.  It was love and she was sure they would be together forever.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb7948c2

Later that night, Luci began thinking about her family and what her mother would have thought.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_bb794982

The more she thought about it the more upset she became.  She began to wonder if she shouldn’t have waited for marriage.  But Gaston loves her so surly they would be married soon.  After they finished college of course.

ScreenHunter_113

He had even bought her a piano.  Surely that meant commitment.

Tammy:  If he’s using Greek House funds to lavish his girlfriends, I’ll kill him.

snapshot_fb5bc9a2_1b794d13

Having found her own love, Luci wanted Scarlet to have love to.  When she found out that sweet and lovable Dexter needed a home, she took him in.  Surely Antonio won’t mind taking care of two dogs while she’s gone.

ScreenHunter_112

Well, let’s hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment